You’ve definitely got at least one fantasy football team if you’re an uber football fan. You spend hours poring over player stats, watching footage, studying team standings and strategies to ensure your team is the best possible. You know that the key to having a dominate fantasy football team is information. And to get the best information, you have to be able to access it as soon as possible.
Access that information with these 7 great resources:
1. The first thing you need to ensure fantasy football success is ESPN’s SportsCenter. This gives you the most comprehensive overview of what’s going on with all the teams playing and will enable you to check the performance of key players on your fantasy team.
2. The in depth analysis of team and player you get from the NFL Network is a necessity, too. You’ll also be able to track down injury information as well.
3. FOX Sports has a lot of great information about the game, also. To ensure your dominance, you’ll want to include having access to as many channels as possible in your fantasy football strategy.
4. NFL RedZone is another channel you’ll want to make sure you have in your sports packages. This gives you direct access to all the highlights, scores and statistics for every game that’s been played this week. NFL RedZone will have the info you need regardless of when you get the opportunity to sit down and take a look at your teams.
5. You need CBS, FOX, NBC, ESPN and the NFL Network as a part of your satellite TV sports package as well. These channels enable you to watch virtually every game that gets played during the week. CBS, FOX and NBC give you the important Sunday games, ESPN gives you Monday Night Football and NFL Network airs Thursday Night Football. This enables you to watch as many of your fantasy players in action so you can get a better feel for how they’re really doing.
6. Online resources such as NFL.com, FOXSports.com and ESPN.com give you the box scores and stats you need to ensure you’re making the decisions that give you the best chance to win at fantasy football.
7. While magazines such as Sports Illustrated won’t give you current data, they will have in-depth articles and interviews for players which will give you insights as to how they’re feeling and playing.
With the right access to information, creating and maintaining a dominate fantasy football team is much less challenging. You’ll be able to keep up with everything you need to know to have the dream team you’ve always wanted.